What is an Organization profile?
The Organization profile is also called the company profile of any kind of Organization(Corporates/Banks). The main purpose of an organizational profile is to provide a snapshot of the company's current state to help employees understand their roles in the organization.
Once the user successfully registers in RIVO after providing the registration details, he can view the Organization Profile information.
Go to the Administrator menu and then select the option Organization Profile.
The following information is displayed in the Organization profile,
- Company Name - This field shows the Name of the Company.
- Short ID - To add a party or bank to My Parties / My Banks, the counterparty can utilize that brief ID, which you can provide to other organizations. This will allow the counterparty to retrieve and populate your information.
- Legal Entity Identifier - A reference code uniquely identifies a legally distinct entity that engages in a financial transaction.
- Entity type - The type of the entity is either Bank or Corporate.
- BIC - Used for addressing messages, routing business transactions, and identifying business parties
- City - The town/city of the entity is located.
- Zip/postal code - Postal address of the entity.
- Street - Street address of the entity.
- State/ Province / Region - A particular area of a country where the entity is located.
- Country - Please provide the Country location of the entity.
- Organizational Email Channel - Please provide the Entity's Email address.
- Base Currency - The base currency is the one that is typically used to quote exchange rates in a specific nation. (prompt messages on the Organization Profile page will appear when there is a change in base currency and entry of conversion rate.)
- "Generation Method of Reference Number" - Optional field with the default selection of " Time Stamp and Random Numbers." Clicking on the drop-down button allows the admin user to modify the option. These are the available drop-down options:
1 - Combination of Time Stamp and Random Numbers
2 - Combination of Assigned Unit and Running no.
3 - Combination of Year, Deal Type and Running no.
4 - Combination of Year, Guarantee Type and Running no.
5 - Combination of Assigned Unit, Deal Type and Running no.
6 - Combination of Year, Initiator of the deal and Running no.
7 - Combination of Deal Type, Assigned unit and Running No.
8 - Combination of Year, Assigned unit, Deal Type and Running No.
|Import Letter of Credit
|Export Letter of Credit
|Deals initiated by Bank
|Deals Initiated by Corporate
The data displayed in the fields Company Name, Legal Entity Identifier, and Entity type is auto-picked from the User Registration page. The user will not be allowed to edit these field values. The remaining fields like City, Zip/postal code, Street, State/ Province / Region, Country, and Organizational Email Channel are allowed to be input with the values as this information is not available on the registration page.
See also articles: