What are Custom fields?
These are additional information fields created by the user to gather information specific to the business needs. The Key/value pair usually stores the user's information.
How to create the Customized fields in RIVO:
RIVO allows the users(corporations and financiers) to add Customized fields for each product that can be used at the time of processing any business deals.
To navigate to the Custom field section, Go to the Home Page click on the Administrator settings, and then click on the My Customized Fields under Application Settings [Home -> Administrator -> Application Settings -> My Customized Fields].
To Create a new Customized field, first, select the business product and then Click on Add new button.
The Custom field section part contains the below list of fields to be used,
- Product - The list of products available in RIVO [Export LC, Import LC, Incoming and Outgoing Guarantees, Standby LC ]
- Field Label - The name of the Customized field used at the time of processing the deal.
- Field Type - The values that are stored in the Text, Number, Date, Checkbox, Radio button
- Max Length - The maximum number of characters set for that particular field.
- Mandatory Field - The field indicates whether it is a mandatory field or not (No / Yes).
- Who can see this field - All deal participants (All the parties of the deal can view this field) (or) Organization only (Only the user of that organization who created this field is allowed to view the field) or Organization and My Banks ( organization who created and the banks they are dealing )
- Tooltip Hint - To be more specific about the field from the user's perspective.
- Field Description - The actual content of the field.
- Status - The status of the Customized field shows the actual status either the field is Enabled or Disabled for use in business transactions.
The Customized field details screen looks like the as below where the user enters the required information.
Note: Once the customized field is created, the user can enable/disable it, as well as do modifications using edit option. In case if the field is not used, then the user is allowed with the option to delete it,