You can see the changes made to a deal via its History page.
This can be found by Viewing a Deal , and selecting History from the top of the Deal Summary screen
The details of each and every change done in the contracts will be logged in the History. Whenever a contract is created initially in the system, from that point the changes done to any fields in the deals will be captured in the History page.
This includes the details about the timestamp when the changes are made to the deals, the user who made those changes, the Status of the transaction , the name of the Field where the changes impacted, the Previous value(Old value before changes) , New Value changed.
- Date & Time
- User Name
- Field Name
- Previous Value
- New Value
The Pagination option is available in the History page to view more changes in one Single page.
Click on the Pagination icon to view more items in one page.
The user is also allowed to Sort the list of above fields in Ascending/Descending order.
Search Field in the History Page:
The Search field function is used to search a specific changes of Field name/name of the user of a specific deal.
- Log in as either an applicant or a bank user and make changes to a deal by signing it off, amending it, or releasing it.
- Log in as the beneficiary of the deal and open the History logs.
- Verify that all history logs made by the applicant and bank are visible and the "Changed by" column shows the entity that made the changes. However, the user name who made the changes is not visible.
- Log in as another user from the same organization as the applicant or bank and open the History logs.
- Verify that all history logs made by the applicant and bank are visible and the "Changed by" column shows the entity name and the user name who made the changes.