The Notification feature in RIVO allows users to receive timely updates pertaining to the transaction status of the Guarantees/ Standby Lc or Export/ Import LC product and Unread Collobration Message.
To view notifications on RIVO, follow the steps shown in the example below.
- Login to RIVO with user credentials and password.
- Click on the indicative 'Bell' notification icon from the side menu.
- The unread option will display any unopened messages.
- The message will appear in the read section once it has been viewed.
You can now view recently updated notifications from the respective notifications column.
Note: Unread Notifications will be received via email if you haven't opened it (after 1 hour).
2. Email Notification
The registered party user involved in the guarantee/LC module receives direct email notifications from RIVO. The email notifications alert the following:
1. Product Status - Approved, Pending, Rejected, etc.
3. Amendment & Variations
Here is an example of the Notification Email,
3. How to disable Email Notification
If you don't want to receive email notifications or just receive notifications specific to a certain business sector.