RIVO registered users can initiate a new guarantee issuance request using the following steps
To start a new guarantee,
- Locate and select the ‘+’ icon on the menu of the home screen.
- Select Outgoing Guarantee option
- Click ‘Start’ button to initiate new guarantee issuance process
Note : According to SWIFT SR2023 changes, the screens remain unchanged, however, the field Additional Address Information will be enhanced as follows:
- The size of the field should be expanded from max 6*35 (210 characters) to max 12*65 (780 characters) **
- The Z-character set should be supported for this free text field.
The data entered in RIVO field "Additional Address Information" should be validated as per the SWIFT Z characters set mentioned above.
When data entered in the above-mentioned fields do not follow the rule of the Z characters set, RIVO should throw a warning message.
The warning message here shouldn't be a usual toast message. It should be similar to error messages displayed in RIVO. But the user should still be allowed to save and continue to the next card. RIVO shouldn't stop the user from proceeding with processing the deal.
WARNING message "The highlighted characters are supported by RIVO but might not be supported by the industry channel. Please consider rephrasing." should appear in orange and the characters which are not part of the SWIFT Z character set should be highlighted in red.
Also you can add Include "Contact Person" under Beneficiary details in Download Details template.
This is useful for the bank to key-in the contact details of beneficiary while processing it in Back office system. The updated templates are attached in this story.
To add a contact person please follow the steps below
- Create an outgoing guarantee deal.
- Provide necessary information in the 'Tell us some basic details' card and proceed to the 'Beneficiary details' card.
- Enter the beneficiary's Name, Address, City, Country, and Contact Person.
- Ensure all mandatory fields in all other cards are completed, and then sign the issuance transaction.
- The status will be updated to 'Issuance - Approved.'
- Access the context menu options and select 'Download Details.'
- The downloaded document will display the contact person of the beneficiary.
Fields and cards related to Guarantee Issuance are now available to the applicant user in the RIVO system.