The Open Deals report displays all deals which have not been closed. Deal Balance or Expiry Dates are not considered.
The presentation of open deals is as follows:
- Total Amount or total number of deals
- Open deals per Product
- Open deals per Beneficiary / Applicant
- Open deals per Issuing/Advising Financier
- Open deals per Guarantee Type
- Open deals Expiry Dates, which displays the open deals with an expiry date in the future. Open deals with expiry date in the past can be displayed in the Limits report.
- Beneficiary Country of the open deals.
Note: The amount refers to the Deal amount. The Open/Balance amounts can be displayed in the detailed list. The amounts are displayed in the corporate local currency.
Refined choices for users to filter and obtain reports.
▸ Toggle buttons
Via the toggle buttons you can switch the display from amounts to counts, as shown in the example below:
▸ Element selection
You can also select one or more elements within multiple graphical visuals for further filtering. Use the Ctrl key for selecting multiple elements. To delete the selection, just click any element until all selections are removed or make a right mouse click and select option Clear selection. For example
▸ Period selection
Multiple visuals provide a period selection option which allows to select years/quarters/months, as shown in the below examples:
Data in List Format
At any stage you can display the selected data in a list form. To create the list:
1. Select the relevant data element (the list can be generated for one element only)
2. Position the cursor on one element and make a right mouse click
3. Select option Drill through → Deal Details
Note: PowerBI provides additional options in the right-mouse-click-menu, however, except for the Drill through we recommend not to use them.