Pre-populating from a document for new deals in RIVO is a feature that allows users to create new deals quickly and easily by pulling data from a CSV file. Because users do not have to manually enter all of the information for each new deal, this can save a significant amount of time and effort.
The RIVO pre-populate from file feature cuts down a significant amount of time for huge way transactions, allowing them to focus on growing the business rather than data entry. It also ensures that all data is accurate and complete, which adds value to overall efficiency.
Let's look at how the RIVO pre-populate feature works.
- The process of pre-populating from a document in RIVO is fairly simple. First, the user must download the CSV file and enter the information from which the new deal was derived.
- Second, after entering the information, the user should upload the XLXS file. This can be done by dragging and dropping the file into the RIVO platform or by selecting it from the user's computer.
- When a document is uploaded, the system automatically extracts relevant data, which is then used to pre-populate the new deal in RIVO.
- Before saving a new deal, users can manually edit or add information to the pre-populated data. This ensures that all information is current and accurate.
- Check out the provided link to see how the pre-populate XLXS file appears and what information is required to feed in - Bulk Upload
Success / Failure messages during file upload:
- After successful uploading, the text "File uploaded successfully" does appear.
- If a file does not successfully transfer in RIVO, the error message "File not uploaded successfully" appears.
- If you add a file with inconsistencies and upload it, you will receive a message detailing the specific defect of the uploaded document look at the image below to see how it looks.
- And user can also download the processing logs in XLXS format for future reference
See the image below for an illustration of how the pre-populate feature works for Guarantees.
It should be noted that the user will be able to upload, and the deal is being created even if he completed fewer values in the spreadsheets. Even if not all of the information is entered, the generated deal will appear.