Thanks to our customers and design-partners,
We dedicated this release for enriching RIVO's user experience.
This release included better visibility on the dashboard, easier registration flows, richer experience in the guarantee text template module and few additional improvements that will ease the work in RIVO
As your portfolio grows larger and you would want to fetch only specific deals to focus on, you can use the amount to filter your list, you may use the slider to limit the minimum and maximum threshold and now have the possibility to type the exact number in each of the fields.
this will increase your accuracy to get the expected results.
Read here about the Landing page - Card Filter
Dashboard - Number of items per page
You can now set how many items to display in a grid from the default; 8, all the way up to 100.
As your portfolio grows larger you can now see more Deals in one go.
Going forward, the grid page, export, and filter will be applied to any new grids in the Application.
Country code selection
When entering a telephone number, you will be asked to provide the country code (i.e. Prefix)
To do so conveniently, you may type the country code directly (e.g. +48 for Poland) or start typing the country name to get the list filtered to your selection
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- [Improvement] - Users can choose the number of items shown on a single page of the dashboard (without the need for pagination) with the following options: (default) / / / /
- [Improvement] - Amount picker (on Dashboard filters) allowing typing specific amounts
- [Improvement] - Registration Screen - Country code drop-down list sorted and searchable
- [Improvement] - Help-->About - now including the Components version page
- [Improvement] - added "Save As" functionality on the Guarantee text template module
- [Bug Fix] - Timestamp is not proper while uploading same attachment to different guarantees
- [Bug Fix] - Able to attach while Viewing the guarantee
- [Bug Fix] - In Dashboard, Timestamp should be added and displayed for older deals as well.
- [Bug Fix] - No Confirmation Message displayed when a Guarantee is Extended by corporate
- [Bug Fix] - Unable to Type in 'Contact Person Work Email' & 'Contact Person Work Phone' Fields
- [Bug Fix] - allow Creation of a new user from Organization Structure with Role 'Organization Admin'
- [Bug Fix] - Outgoing Guarantees, Deal Balance should be defaulted as Claim Amount for New claims
- [Bug Fix] - ISS Bank is not showing in dashboard cards for Guarantees with Status 'Extend Approved'
- [Bug Fix] - Automatically fetch Issuing bank details When issuing a new guarantee
- [Bug Fix] - Releaser user can Sign / Reject guarantee transaction in View mode
- [Bug Fix] - After rejection of claim, another claim must be possible (in the context menu).
- [Bug Fix] - Pagination - left & right arrows are not centered
- [Bug Fix] - allow "Save As" for a new guarantee template edited from existing template
- [Bug Fix] - Org Structure: Newly added unit, is not displayed after refresh
- [Bug Fix] - Export L/C, Charges Free text field should be available if the Charges By chosen: 'Other'
Please sign in to leave a comment.