This release contains among others:
- User Profile management
- Dashboard improved filters
- Improvements in the guarantee process
- Stabilization of the environment
- Bug fixes and more
RIVO has a new User-profile screen which now allows you to edit your user, add your image, and browse your user rights, learn how to setup your profile here
Currencies selection just got better
Financiers can now have a better control over which currencies they wish to allow to work with, simply use the enable/disable toggle to switch them on/off
Corporates can track their Bank limits easier with RIVO,
simply setup your credit limit and let RIVO monitor and update you on the available and utilized credit limits.
Bank limits is a big and important topic which will get a lot of focus and improvements over time, stay tuned for more updates on this later
See below the complete list of released items:
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- [Improvement] - Allow the organizational admin to add the org. users
- [Improvement] - Display last sign-on information after successful sign-on
- [Improvement] - Ability to add a user under different units of an organization
- [Improvement] - Allow user to manage their profile
- [Improvement] - 2FA (Two Factor Authentication) for new user registration
- [Improvement] - History log - Allow to search history logs
- [Improvement] - Dashboard amount filter upgrade v2
- [Improvement] - Branding - Enhance upload Company logo
- [Improvement] - Currencies - allow to enable/disable a currency
- [Improvement] - Currencies - allow to search by currency code & description
- [Improvement] - Parties - Add contact person fields
- [Bug Fix] - Emails were not received by Applicant users when Guarantee status is Claim Received
- [Bug Fix] - As a bank user, I am unable to release extend/pay transactions for guarantee in RIVO.
- [Bug Fix] - While the corporate decides to 'Extend' a guarantee based on 'Extend/pay received' the Extend Until Date is not saved
- [Bug Fix] - As an Issuing Bank I'd like to Reject the Settlement or Extend Step which is in Approved status
- [Bug Fix] - Progress bar color behavior differentiation in guarantee edit mode in RIVO
- [Bug Fix] - Warning message to display when bank user signs a claim/demand for partial amount while Multiple and Partial Demand Details in Issuance is "Partial demands not permitted"
- [Bug Fix] - Deal couldn't be shared with other participants of the same deal in Guarantee
- [Bug Fix] - While the corporate decides to 'Extend' a guarantee based on 'Extend/pay received' the Extend Until Date should be mandatory and Editable.
- [Bug Fix] - Admin user should be able to create other Admin user(s)
- [Bug Fix] - The changes made to the brand logo were not saved
- [Bug Fix] - List all currencies with paging: 10 items/page
- [Bug Fix] - Admin user shouldn't be able to change the company name at all from the organization structure
- [Bug Fix] - When editing an Export LC Issuance/Amendment, the data entered in the Availability and Settlement card are missing.
- [Bug Fix] - Unable to increase amount on second amendment after I increase amount in Guarantee
- [Bug Fix] - Collaboration should also be available for first card, i.e. Guarantee type
- [Bug Fix] - After first guarantee save beneficiary info should be disabled
- [Bug Fix] - After extend is released by the bank the expiry date should update
- [Bug Fix] - The complete list of currencies are not available in drop down list for an Export LC transaction
- [Bug Fix] - Beneficiary slide is protected and not editable when guarantee transaction is saved and processed in Edit mode
- [Bug Fix] - When you click the link for the claim received in an email notification, you are taken to the "guarantee view" rather than the "claim received view."
- [Bug Fix] - Newly create "Guarantee text template" is not available when creating in another session for same user