Push Notifications are supported for collaboration discussion boards. For new discussion boards and also for updates to existing discussion boards.
Where to find?
The notifications can be accessed directly from the side menu. By clicking on the menu Notifications the list of all unread notifications are displayed.
Who sees them?
- In case the message entered is public, then all users who are part of the deal (belonging to the organizations that are participants of this deal) for which the discussion board is created would receive a notification.
- In case the message entered is Private, then all users who are part of the specific organization (Private Participant selected for the message) would receive a notification. This could be internal messages as well.
Each Unread Notification can show the below content:
- Reference - This is the Applicant Reference in case of an outgoing guarantee and the Beneficiary reference in case of an Export LC
- Logo - The logo of the organization who made the last change in the discussion board pertaining to the unread notification(s) is displayed. In case of an organization without any logo (not uploaded in Rivo) then the initial of the organization is displayed.
- Timestamp - The time of the last update on the discussion board pertaining to the unread notification is displayed if the last updated is less than 24 hours. If the last update happened any time earlier to 24 hours then the date is displayed.
- Name - The name of the organization who made the last change in the specific discussion board.
- Field Name - Name of the field for which the discussion board was opened.
- A small red circle in red color is displayed on top of the notifications menu icon denoting the number of discussion boards for which the notifications are unread. The same count is also displayed on top of the notification list which opens when the user clicks on the Notifications icon.
- Additionally each notification itself has a count displayed in a red circle with a count, this count denotes the number of messages which are not read for a specific discussion board.
The notifications will be ordered according to their timestamps, the newer notifications would show up on the top.
Clicking on a notification takes the user to the relevant deal, and opens the discussion board for which the notification belongs to. This could be an open discussion board or a resolved discussion board.
When the user clicks on a message, and is taken to the relevant discussion board, the notification is considered as having been read and will be removed from the Notification list, and the count of notifications is also reduced.
Notifications are also marked as read even if the user directly visited the discussion board using the collaboration section. The notification count will also reduce and the related notification is removed from the list.
To see other similar information on Notification, Visit below
How to check for notifications on RIVO? Types of notifications
Please sign in to leave a comment.