In RIVO, The admin user of the organization can setup the organization's tree and add users.
Users can be added to the head quarters or to sub unit (s) of the organization.
A user can belong to several units.
To create the Organization users, Go to the Administrator menu and then select the option Organization Structure.
Either start with the head quarters , or if being added to a unit, select that unit first then click on Add User option.
A small input dialog box displayed with the following information details for the user:
- First Name - This field is Mandatory. Please provide the First name of the user.
- Last Name - This field is Mandatory. Please provide the Last name of the user.
- Work Email - This field is Mandatory. Please provide the Work email of the user.
- Work Phone - Please provide the Work phone number of the user.
- Role - The following role specification is allowed for each user:
- Data access - The following data access is allowed to each user:
- Unit Only.
- All Organization.
- Sign level - Each user will be designated to a specific sign level (A/ B/ C)
- Organization Unit- Selection of list of Unit access to User.
The user dashboard will reflect the deals based on the above selection.