In RIVO, The admin user of a specific organization can setup the organization's tree and invite and add users to a specific unit of the organization.
To create the Organization users, Go to the Administrator menu and then select the option Organization Structure.
Select a specific unit for adding a new user and then click on Add User option.
A small input dialog box displayed with the following information details for the user:
- First Name - This field is Mandatory. Please provide the First name of the user.
- Last Name - This field is Mandatory. Please provide the Last name of the user.
- Work Email - This field is Mandatory. Please provide the Work email of the user.
- Work Phone - Please provide the Work phone number of the user.
- Role - The following role specification is allowed for each user:
- Data access - The following data access is allowed to each user:
- Unit Only.
- All Organization.
The user dashboard will reflect the deals based on the above selection.