In RIVO, The admin user of a specific organization can setup the organization's tree and add users to a specific unit of the organization.
To create the Organization users, Go to the Administrator menu and then select the option Organization Structure.
Select a specific unit for adding a new user and then click on Add User option.
A small input dialog box displayed with the following information details for the user:
- First Name - This field is Mandatory. Please provide the First name of the user.
- Last Name - This field is Mandatory. Please provide the Last name of the user.
- Work Email - This field is Mandatory. Please provide the Work email of the user.
- Work Phone - Please provide the Work phone number of the user.
- Role - The following role specification is allowed for each user:
- Data access - The following data access is allowed to each user:
- Unit Only.
- All Organization.
- Organization Unit- Selection of list of Unit access to User
See also What is an Organization Structure in RIVO?
The user dashboard will reflect the deals based on the above selection.
Please sign in to leave a comment.