Enter the Shipment of goods details in fields as shown in the example below.
Partial Shipment (SWIFT field 43P) and Transshipment (SWIFT Field 43T) have the same logic in SWIFT, i.e. they may or may not be included. When not included, choose Irrelevant in both fields. When included, choose the appropriate value from the dropdown list as in the SWIFT message.
The next four fields describe the transportation route:
- Shipment From, as in SWIFT field 44A
- Port/Airport of Departure, as in SWIFT field 44E
- Port/Airport of Destination, as in SWIFT field 44F
- Shipment To, as in SWIFT field 44B.
The SWIFT message can include either:
- Field 44C-Latest Date of Shipment, or
- Field 44D-Shipment Period.
Click the appropriate radio button
- When none of the fields is included, choose the Irrelevant radio button.
- When 44C appears, click the Latest Date of Shipment radio button, and enter the date shown in the SWIFT in the Latest Date of Shipment pop-up field.
- When 44D appears, select the Shipment Period radio button, and copy the text into the Shipment Period pop-up field.
Please sign in to leave a comment.