Rivo platform enables businesses to migrate their existing contracts in to RIVO.
This migration process is designed to help companies improve efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance overall financial management.
Currently (V2.7.1), Rivo offers the option to migrate existing outgoing guarantees. This capability will be made available across all business modules in the future releases.
How to Migrate:
- From the Dashboard of Rivo, go to the organization Profile
- Select the Data Migration tab you will have the choice of beginning the migration process.
- Download the Migration Template, complete it with all the essential information, and then start uploading that file to Rivo.
- Once the file has been uploaded with all of the data, the migration will begin and you will be notified.
- Once the migration process is completed, you will receive a thorough summary of the migration to your organization email channel (registered under the organization Profile) along with the files that could not be uploaded due to various issues.