The Limits reports provides the user with the following information in graphical view:
1. Limits by Financier: All limits with their used and available amounts.
2. Limit status: Aggregation of all limits or selected limits of individual Financiers.
3. Forecast Available Credit Limit Over Time: This visual provides information on the expected release of limits based on future expiry dates. The amounts displayed are aggregated over time.
4. Expiry Dates In the Past: Their may be expired deals which are not relevant anymore, but which are still
booked on the limits, and maybe, corporate is still paying commissions to the Financier. This visual shows per financiers the total deal amount per selected year. A list of the reports can be generated by using the drill.
5. Long-lasting Deals: This visual presents deals which might be irrelevant due to long existence. The Deals appearing have an Issue date before the current date. The purpose is to help corporates to identify deals for which the deal amount might be to high or deals which should be closed. For example, Guarantee for which the contractually regulated services have been partially or entirely rendered.