The Commission and Fees plays a important role for every deals.
The Financiers(Banks) will receive the commission for their service provided on each of the deals booked in RIVO.
This commissions are taken over a period of time during the life cycle of a transaction(Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly basis). The actual payer of the commissions for each contract is agreed between the parties.
The reports generated on the Commissions & Fees provides data for ,
As a Corporate(Applicant) : This is on the paid commissions and fees to their Financiers for a selected period.
As a Financier(Banks): This is on the received commission and fee from their corporates for a selected period.
The amounts are in the customer base currency.
The period can be selected as follows:
In the above combination is also possible.
Note: The date refers to the settlement date of the commissions & fees.
The following visual representations are available,
1. Total Commissions: The total amount paid to all Financiers / paid by all Corporates in the selected period(s) and of the same periods the previous year. For Financiers this visual provides also a list of top/bottom 5 customers as per their volume.
2. Total Charges by Product: There can be break-down of commissions/charges on product level, e.g. LC's, Guarantees, etc.
3. Total Charges by Transaction Type: There can be break-down of commissions on transaction level, e.g. Issuance, Amendment, Claim, etc.
4. The previous two visuals are then combined in a table.
5. Total Charges by Counter Party: Total paid charges for deals as per the deal counter party. This is available for Corporates only.